Continued activity contingency plan
Due to the evolving situation of the COVID-19 virus, we would like to make you aware of the preventative mesures which have been taken in order to be able to continue our services whilst maintaining the best possible conditions for everyone involved.
Your health and the health of our personnel remain our top priority and thus the decision was taken to close our offices.
In order to be able to maintain our activity as per the PCA ( continued activity contingency plan), our personnel will be working at a distance. This organisation is already up and running. This will enable us to accompany you, the best we can, reply to your requests and demands by email, post, telephone, video conference or video appointment.
During this period and in order to be able to provide an optimum service, please follow the advice below :
- Please favour the general team email address. This is the best way to be able to treat all your requests and offers a systematic back up :
- For new business and follow up on all existing policies – « private clientele » under the management of Stéphanie Demarest/Stéphane Michotte et Camille Fabre : please send all requests to email@example.com
- For new business and follow up on all existing policies – « private and professional clients » under the management of ThibaultHalna du Fretay : please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For new business and follow up on all existing policies « professional clients » under the management of Sébastien Comte et Laurent Feruglio : please send all requests to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (this includes group top up health contracts, disability insurance and work compensation contracts)
- For new business and follow up on all existing policies « Construction insurance » under the management of Stéphane Pianelli : please send all requests to email@example.com
- For new business and follow up on all existing policies « service assurance vie » under the management of Claire Gaven : please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For our accounts/payment service : under the management of Estelle Flamant : please send all requests to email@example.com
- Claim department ( Fires, accidents, general claims) : please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal accident claim department : please send all requests to email@example.com ( including reimbursements for health insurance /top up insurance and disability claims) and firstname.lastname@example.org ( for work compensation claims)
- For new business and follow up on all existing policies « OnlyYacht » under the management of Rocco Bozzelli please send all requests to email@example.com
- Claim department OnlyYacht, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also contact your assigned insurance advisor, in charge of your file on their direct line.
- For claim compensations and premium payments, bank transfers and and payment by direct debit (in the event of a dispute, this will be reimbursed within 8 working days) will be privileged. There is also the possibility to pay by bank card.
We would like to remind you that by accessing your client account via our website www.suisscourtage.com, you can consult your contracts, request an insurance attestation, declare a claim and pay on line.
We thank you for your comprehension during this period and we remain at your disposal for any further information required during this unprecedented health epidemic.
Jean-Victor PASTOR, Deputy Chairman
Jérôme RAGAS, General Director